We remember what’s important.
Comprehensive Memory Care in Batavia, IL.
At Covenant Living at the Holmstad, our staff initiates interest-specific programs strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more--all in a comforting environment in the Batavia, IL, area.
- Physical frailty and memory support
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Licensed nursing care for injections and dressing change
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Care associates available 24 hours
- Silent nurse-call system
- Non-confining resident monitoring system
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietitian consultant available
- Meal delivery if necessary
|Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.|
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
To learn more about our services, please click here to contact us online or call us at (877) 708-9704.